The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Liberal Dissension

Industrious1

1 hour ago, Western Red said:

I think the 'dissenter' raises good points. There is terrible division going on right now and it's the opposite of constructive.

Left or right, it shouldn't be the death knell of a friendship or again, hours of wasted time online.

I was initially receptive to the Truckers stance, but upon learning more, the foreign interest and the actual type of people that come out of the woodwork for stuff like this made it distasteful and certainly not representing of unity in Canada. 

If there are 10 people in a sinking boat and one of them is drilling holes in it while the rest are bailing out water then that one person doesnt get to complain about how the others treat them

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Didn’t we just have an election, and the losers lost Big?  Now the LOSERS of the election are WHINING.  Maybe these LOSERS of the election should accept LOSING?  

Trudeau didn't even win the popular vote. Wasn't exactly a landslide here.

• Cheers 1

53 minutes ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

If there are 10 people in a sinking boat and one of them is drilling holes in it while the rest are bailing out water then that one person doesnt get to complain about how the others treat them

Why did you quote me? Better yet, WTF kind of a relatable analogy is that?

• Cheers 1

Willing to bet the anti-vaxxers wouldn't be too keen on having a vax referendum, I mean, a simple yes/no majority wins chosen by the people for the people gotta be the simplest most democratically sound solution no?

I can hear the rheeing in the distance already.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

Willing to bet the anti-vaxxers wouldn't be too keen on having a vax referendum, I mean, a simple yes/no majority wins chosen by the people for the people gotta be the simplest most democratically sound solution no?

I can hear the rheeing in the distance already.

Better yet, call an election since the terrorists want parliament dissolved.

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Didn’t we just have an election, and the losers lost Big?  Now the LOSERS of the election are WHINING.  Maybe these LOSERS of the election should accept LOSING?  

Trudeau literally wasted $600 million of OUR money for an election where he gained ZERO seats.  That money could have went to helping build hospitals, hire more nurses and doctors and to try and help us get out of this mess alot sooner.  I'm pretty sure if Trudeau called another election tomorrow he would lose BIG.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Trudeau literally wasted $600 million of OUR money for an election where he gained ZERO seats.  That money could have went to helping build hospitals, hire more nurses and doctors and to try and help us get out of this mess alot sooner.  I'm pretty sure if Trudeau called another election tomorrow he would lose BIG.

Everyone loves our PM.  

image.thumb.jpeg.4f37203cfb9821ea73b08303e1131b23.jpeg

5 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Pretty easy to overwhelm hospitals when u fired a large portion of staff. 

Rainbow Thumbs Down GIF by Mind Pump Media

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Pretty easy to overwhelm hospitals when u fired a large portion of staff. 

Rainbow Thumbs Down GIF by Mind Pump Media

That's.... actually incredibly erroneous of a statement.

The health care system was dangerously understaffed to begin with and had been for almost 2 decades.

But to suggest a few thousand people out of hundreds of thousands would be the tipping point as opposed to waves of sick individuals completely ignores what HCWs have endured for decades and makes it a talking point as opposed to a genuine issue needing to be addressed