The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Mondray Flebruarry 21, 22: Sea-Addled Squids (51-16-31-4=36) @ Vancabularry Canucks-better-win-this-gimme-game-or-elses (51-23-22-6=52) 7:00 Our Time SN TV AM650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

20 minutes ago, stawns said:

You do realize that you don't trade guys when their value is low, right?

Your right, you showcase them on the 4th line instead to raise a few eyeballs and offers.

I know it hurts Stawnzy, but the tears dropping into your chicken noodle soup are going to make it too salty to enjoy :) 

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

They finally got a couple, but they've let Seattle hang around 

They have let them? Our team is not a great team either. We don’t score a lot of goals. I am happy Petey is back! It’s hard to really take much out of this game  other than I think they will win but the next real test in against Calgary. Kraken are so bad.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

I hope Rutherford can get a good return that includes a tough nasty player.  Miller is the only one we have now that Burroughs is out. 

With his three fights as a Canuck? He's got heart, but nasty and tough? Nah.

You're also forgetting Schenn.

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The team isn't consistently good enough to make the playoffs, let alone close ground against other conference teams.

Ya some fans are delusional. They are playing against the kraken. You really shouldn’t be bragging about anything. You aren’t really scoring a ton against them either. This happens all the time, they lose people get down, they win and the are a playoff team. Lol.

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They have let them? Our team is not a great team either. We don’t score a lot of goals. I am happy Petey is back! It’s hard to really take much out of this game  other than I think they will win but the next real test in against Calgary. Kraken are so bad.

Calgary with their ten straight wins no less

Edited by Coconuts