The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Mondray Flebruarry 21, 22: Sea-Addled Squids (51-16-31-4=36) @ Vancabularry Canucks-better-win-this-gimme-game-or-elses (51-23-22-6=52) 7:00 Our Time SN TV AM650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

bo's and Boeser's line, worst for the Canucks. I really do think these guys need to be traded:

Need:

a young top 4 RHD

a good two way 3C

a good young two winger

a tough guy who can play in the NHL.

To NJD

Boeser

Dickinson

To VAN

Zacha

woods

Shakir

2022 2nd

To NYR

Bo Horvat

To VAN

Lundquist

Sammy Blais

2022nd 1st

Pearson Miller Garland

Podz Petey Hogz

Blais Zacha woods

Motte Lammi Highmore

OEL Myers

Hughes Schenn

Shakir Lundquist

27 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

It's not even just that, he's simply our best trade chip and we could use to kick-start our rebuild/retool

I'll reserve judgement until I see the actual return. Could go either way really. Who's gonna carry the game to the other team??? 

Bo? Love me some Bo when he's on but he's not really stepping up and leading the team like a captain lately. 

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

They should be running the Seattle Calamari out of the building if they want to show they're ready for the showdown against CGY Thursday.

The longer they let SEA hang around in this game the more doubt starts creeping in.

They need to want it like Garrett wants his hot dog.

A6883F5C-45AC-4B08-A282-515576D6ADA5.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hammertime said:

I'll reserve judgement until I see the actual return. Could go either way really. Who's gonna carry the game to the other team??? 

Bo? Love me some Bo when he's on but he's not really stepping up and leading the team like a captain lately. 

Nobody, it'll be a group effort, as it should be imo. Rutherford's touched on that, we don't have enough scoring depth, being so reliant on one or two players isn't a recipe for success.

The idea to take a step back to take steps forward, we'll see.