The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday February 27 Vancouver Canucks (25-22-6) @ New York Rangers (33-14-5) at 4:30 (our time) on SNPTV and SNPAM650.

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

4 hours ago, -DLC- said:

Not sure if you've noticed, but it's a double standard and we're not able to use muscle.

Just look at how Myers was penalized in our recent past...mostly just for his size and not even really using it to his full advantage. 

There have been many examples of how the book's been thrown at the Canucks for fairly innocuous plays. It's been pretty clearly handcuffing at times.

Even if we acquire those kind of players, we simply can't use them without it being a trade off.

Yes, you are correct about they hippocracy Deb, I'm at a point where I would just keep gooning until the league is exposed for its double standard, instead of backing away. Let the punishment come. But that was back in 2014 when we were supposed to be rebuilding. I didn't care about the play-off back then.

So whatcha eating?  

I'm having a pizza and then some kombucha while writing an essay while watching the game. Some people prepare their essays days in advance while I whip mine up at the last minute.  I already know what I am writing about and will add personality and seriousness to it. 

7 hours ago, NHTyrany said:

Perhaps my memory is failing but I don't recall anything to unfair about that series--especially compared to 2011. What's the lingering beef with 94?

Couple of posts to tie the game ring any bells?  Lafayette hit a post with 5 minutes left for the tie.