The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Apr. 06, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, -NucksFan said:

Oh come on guys, start scoring instead of leaving Demko to save the day by himself ….again 

Demko looks injured to me.  He isn’t even trying to leave his crease to play pucks.  He’s off.  

• Cheers 1

Was just looking at our starting roster.   It’s so pathetic.  I’m sorry, I’m a die hard fan but I sometimes forget how bad we are.  Petey is a second line center, horvat is a 3rd line center.  Brock is a 3rd RW.   The only player that is a top line player is Miller. 

hughes is a top 4d.   There are so many glaring holes in this line up.   

on the bright side; at least whisky still taste yummy!  

1 minute ago, sassbs said:

Was just looking at our starting roster.   It’s so pathetic.  I’m sorry, I’m a die hard fan but I sometimes forget how bad we are.  Petey is a second line center, horvat is a 3rd line center.  Brock is a 3rd RW.   The only player that is a top line player is Miller. 

hughes is a top 4d.   There are so many glaring holes in this line up.   

on the bright side; at least whisky still taste yummy!  

Look again. Brock and QH are not playing. 

Edited by Jaimito

I think JR needs to do many trades this summer. Trade Boeser, Garland,  Myers, Dickenson, Pearson and dont sign any of Chaisson, Richardson or Halak.

They need to change this roster completely.  Also please get rid of Hunt and Poolman too, am sick of this slow AHL caliber D.