The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Arizona Coyotes | Apr. 07, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Devron said:

Couldn’t believe the Flyers scratched Yandle. No respect. Should have Let the man play out the season 

Yandle stinks as bad as Player Name's 6 years rolled into 1. He scratched himself and should have missed games sooner.   

Want to make it to 1000 games in this league then be a player worth writing into the lineup 1000 times straight. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

Is it just me or is Podz picking up a LOT of speed and better reading plays and anticipating where to be and quickly one step ahead of that and getting it down pat.. 

As he's going forward with experience I see him as someone the opposing team keeping him off the scoreboard and on a regular basis. 

And I thought his D game was very good when he got here but now even that has stepped up bigtime as that same anticipation that's seems to be honed with each passing game and practices. 

I'm relieved to see this, I sort of expected it in a way but it's coming down to game by game and it seems he's having a lot of fun out there too but great pick and I'm glad we got him in spite of the 2 years wait.

Yes,   It’s noticeable..  he is methodically getting better in all areas..  and not forgetting about his 200 ft game in the process.

as young as he is , it’s nice that he is not trying to out do himself, or get wrapped up in his physical game yet..   that too will come , in fair time..  and I beleive from the strength he does possess ,  he will be a beast.

Id like to really see him get a chance on the pp..  I know Chaisson is playing very well on it lately,.  But even in this game in the 3rd,  I’d like to see him crease cruising.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Guess his play didn't deserve to be in the lineup anymore. Was like -25 or something.

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

Yandle stinks as bad as Player Name's 6 years rolled into 1. He scratched himself and should have missed games sooner.   

Want to make it to 1000 games in this league then be a player worth writing into the lineup 1000 times straight. 

The Flyers stink. I have no attachment to that team or Yandle. Just seemed to me like a loser move. 

5 minutes ago, Devron said:

They’ve been so good I’ve almost forgotten Miller is on the team. Not a knock just saying they’ve been playing very well 

Well imo that's because JT has spent the last month showing them what it's like to give it all EVERY game.. not just in some games or not showing up until the first period is over

Edited by iceman64
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, iceman64 said:

Well imo that's because JT has spent the last month showing them what it's like to give it all EVERY game.. not just in some games or not showing up until the first period. 

Good point