• Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7
    • Kings in 4
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 02:00 AM

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Look at McDiver floating on the backcheck.  You know she can skate faster than that.

TBH, I think using 'she' as McDavid's pronoun is an insult to women's hockey players. We all know that none of the ladies on the Canadian national team would float like that.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Mothervodka said:

Great backcheck by McDavid on the goal

Wasn't even moving her feet.  This is why the Oilers are screwed; their captain has serious character issues and cares more about personal stats than winning. Even Trotz wouldn't be able to get that gutless coward to start playing like a man.

Just now, King Heffy said:

Still better than Singh.

I can't say.  I don't remember hearing him before.  Listening to her would be like going to one of the abortion protests down here, with some shrill woman screaming away, but someone presses a mute button every couple seconds.

It's either god-awful shrill voice or dead air.  Can't believe the dead air is acceptable to ESPN.  But it sure is a nice, but brief respite from her talking.

If Singh is worse, then my condolences!

2 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

TBH, I think using 'she' as McDavid's pronoun is an insult to women's hockey players. We all know that none of the ladies on the Canadian national team would float like that.

That's fair, although I'm not sure what pronoun you'd use since McDiver clearly isn't a real man either.  Should we go with "it"?

1 minute ago, Kragar said:

I can't say.  I don't remember hearing him before.  Listening to her would be like going to one of the abortion protests down here, with some shrill woman screaming away, but someone presses a mute button every couple seconds.

It's either god-awful shrill voice or dead air.  Can't believe the dead air is acceptable to ESPN.  But it sure is a nice, but brief respite from her talking.

If Singh is worse, then my condolences!

Singh has an equally annoying voice and makes Mark Lee look like a professional by comparison.  He's not only a disgrace to the sport; he's a disgrace to the species.

4 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Canadian women's hockey goes hard