The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Los Angeles Kings at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 28, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, -NucksFan said:

Second time ? :(

No, the first.

I was super sick in Dec. 2019 and suspected it was COVID but it was before we really knew much and had no testing for it. This is confirmed (positive test on Saturday).

I recommend doing the inner cheek/back of the throat swab as well as the nasal swab. I'd tested negative 3 times in a row before doing it that way and getting a positive reading. I was SOOOOOOOOOO sick Friday night.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

No, the first.

I was super sick in Dec. 2019 and suspected it was COVID but it was before we really knew much and had no testing for it. This is confirmed (positive test on Saturday).

I recommend doing the inner cheek/back of the throat swab as well as the nasal swab. I'd tested negative 3 times in a row before doing it that way and getting a positive reading. I was SOOOOOOOOOO sick Friday night.

How are you feeling now?

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

No, the first.

Oh not good, hope you are feeling better :wub:

im still masking most of the time as my dad has breathing problems and I try to be careful for him 

• Cheers 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

How are you feeling now?

Not bad, thanks. I tend to push it and I think I overdid it today a bit. I'm working from home right now so that helps.

Worst thing for me right now is my joints all ache (and that's new/part of this). And I have a headache. But compared to Friday night, unbelievably good considering.

Damn the bums scored.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2