The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MDF] Carolina Hurricanes (M1) vs. New York Rangers (M2) | Rangers win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Hurricanes in 4
    • Hurricanes in 5
    • Hurricanes in 6
    • Hurricanes in 7
    • Rangers in 4
    • Rangers in 5
    • Rangers in 6
    • Rangers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2022 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, rekker said:

Copp had been a superb fit in New York. No need for JT there if they can re-sign Copp..

Yup.  Ship sailed to get Chytil, a young D, and Rags first fir Miller.  Not moving Miller at the TDL has cost us a lot.  So let’s keep him!  All in right now.  Look at the Rags!  Great goalie gets it done.  We have Demko.  Let’s keep Miller!  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Yup.  Ship sailed to get Chytil, a young D, and Rags first fir Miller.  Not moving Miller at the TDL has cost us a lot.  So let’s keep him!  All in right now.  Look at the Rags!  Great goalie gets it done.  We have Demko.  Let’s keep Miller!  

I think you still trade him, if we cant extend him. I'm tired of assests walking for nothing for years now. 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [MDF] Carolina Hurricanes (M1) vs. New York Rangers (M2) | Series tied 2-2

I was never fond of Nedved, as he thought he was all that & put himself before his team & teammates multiple times. 

Zibanejad, while an emerging star player & the real deal, is still classy & humble by all reports. I can root for players like that! 

Edited by viking mama
  • Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

13 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

Domi getting slapped around by Reeves.

Satisfying night for the Rags. Brushed aside the Canes, who didn’t seem to realize that the game was on.

Not sure what to make of the Canes.

What's wrong with Domi? Started strong in Arizona then stared to peter out. Short stint in Columbus and now in Carolina?