The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Former B.C. child star had plans to kill Justin Trudeau after killing his mother: documents

CBH1926

57 minutes ago, lmm said:

There are all sorts of good reasons not to have kids, like the planet is over-crowded or you don't want to pass on some congenital defect.

There are also lots of good reasons to have kids

One weirdo should not sway your choice one way or another

I have 2 kids and they are both awesome

and I have 1 grandchild

I can tell you that being a parent is just paying your dues for the awesomeness of becoming a grand parent

what makes you so sure this kid had a "Loving Mother"?

I mean he said it himself lol. He called his mother a loving mother in court. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, lmm said:

There are all sorts of good reasons not to have kids, like the planet is over-crowded or you don't want to pass on some congenital defect.

There are also lots of good reasons to have kids

One weirdo should not sway your choice one way or another

I have 2 kids and they are both awesome

and I have 1 grandchild

I can tell you that being a parent is just paying your dues for the awesomeness of becoming a grand parent

what makes you so sure this kid had a "Loving Mother"?

I could careless if the planet is being overcrowded or my kid could turn out to have a disability, those wouldn’t be the reasons why I wouldn’t want a kid (other than throat cancer that runs in my family, I don’t have any defective genes that could potentially be passed down as far as I’m aware)

I simply don’t want my kid to shoot me in the &^@#in face while I’m playing my piano. And then turn himself in saying he screwed up

Edited by Odd.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I could careless if the planet is being overcrowded or my kid could turn out to have a disability, those wouldn’t be the reasons why I wouldn’t want a kid. 

I don’t want my kid to shoot me in the &^@#in face while I’m playing my piano. And then turn himself in saying he screwed up

I think this person is just a bad one.  In the animal kingdom he is shredded.  Put him face first through a wood chipper. 

4 hours ago, JM_ said:

you really want to compare Brasil's crime rate to ours? 

Talking about Brasil suddenly is nothing more than "whataboutism". I don't care about what Brasil is doing. I care about bringing in tougher punishments in Canada because I do think we need them. Too many people get away with things and are repeat offenders because of our system.

Let me ask you this: do you think our system is perfect and shouldn't have criticism?

Edited by The Lock
  • Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, The Lock said:

Talking about Brasil suddenly is nothing more than "whataboutism". I don't care about what Brasil is doing. I care about bringing in tougher punishments in Canada because I do think we need them. Too many people get away with things and are repeat offenders because of our system.

Let me ask you this: do you think our system is perfect and shouldn't have criticism?

We had a guy chop of a young person’ head on a bus, eat from it, and serve only 8 years.  Tjat young man who was so brutally murdered was only 21.  His family will suffer for ever.  Yet the friggin murderer is said to be insane, gets treatment, and is now walking our streets.  How in the hell is that justice for the victim and his family?  Of course these murderers are insane. Mits not sane to chop off another person’s head and chew on it.  Just like it’s not sane to shoot your own mother in the head while she’s playing the piano.  Makes no friggin’ difference what the excuse is.  Fry these scum.  Burn them.  And if there’s no stomach for executions, then bloody hell lock them up until they are dead.  

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, The Lock said:

the person I was responding to loves to trash our country, its fair game to throw some back his way.

Let me ask you this: whats the point of the extra punishment you're looking for? is it for a better society or just because you want to see it?

Just now, JM_ said:

the person I was responding to loves to trash our country, its fair game to throw some back his way.

Let me ask you this: whats the point of the extra punishment you're looking for? is it for a better society or just because you want to see it?

Better society. If you have people constantly abusing the system and causing harm to others, how is that good for society?

This isn't just "me wanting to see it". Remember that there's always a reason for it. I want to see less people suffer, and while there is obviously a cost to keep these people behind bars as well, I firmly believe that cost is worth it.

• Like 1

Better society. If you have people constantly abusing the system and causing harm to others, how is that good for society?

This isn't just "me wanting to see it". Remember that there's always a reason for it. I want to see less people suffer, and while there is obviously a cost to keep these people behind bars as well, I firmly believe that cost is worth it.

but we know that things like the death penalty an extra harsh sentencing like we see in the US are not deterrents. Should we just do it anyway even though its shown not to work?

Just now, JM_ said:

but we know that things like the death penalty an extra harsh sentencing like we see in the US are not deterrents. Should we just do it anyway even though its shown not to work?

Again, this is "whataboutism". I'm not talking about the death penalty. I'm talking about harsher sentences.

Again, this is "whataboutism". I'm not talking about the death penalty. I'm talking about harsher sentences.

I need to see the recent evidence that it works. Show me the new studies that back it up and I'll be with you on it. 

Just now, JM_ said:

I need to see the recent evidence that it works. Show me the new studies that back it up and I'll be with you on it. 

What are you asking about? The death penalty which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about? Or are you asking for proof on harsher sentences?

31 minutes ago, JM_ said:

Harsher sentences don’t make a damned bit of difference to future offences by different criminals.  But they make a hell of a lot of difference to repeat offenders committing crimes again, especially if it’s the death penalty or life in prison with no chance of ever getting out.  Lock up the scum and ne er let them see the light of day.  Violent criminals should be locked up or dead.  No way out for them.  

On 6/18/2022 at 9:09 PM, JM_ said:

I agree with this, just like very harsh sentences in Muslim countries don’t stop drug trade.

For me the death penalty is about exacting revenge, case in point.

Charles Warner beat to death an 11 month old after he raped her.

I can’t even begin to understand how someone could do something like that.

Before he was executed, he said that his body was on fire as the state of Oklahoma botched his execution.

He suffered before he died since they jabbed him 5 times. This is awful thing to say but I just can’t feel any empathy. In perfect world, we wouldn’t have monsters like him and this poor baby would still be alive but unfortunately we don’t live in such world. The fact that he was killed will not bring her back but at least we know that he won’t harm anyone else.

Edited by CBH1926
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

I agree with this, just like very harsh sentences in Muslim countries don’t stop drug trade.

For me the death penalty is about exacting revenge, case in point.

Charles Warner beat to death an 11 month old to death after he raped her.

I can’t even begin to understand how someone could do something like that.

Before he was executed, he said that his body was on fire as the state of Oklahoma botched his execution.

He suffered before he died since they jabbed him 5 times. This is awful thing to say but I just can’t feel any empathy. In perfect world, we wouldn’t have monsters like him and this poor baby would still be alive but unfortunately we don’t live in such world. The fact that he was killed will not bring her back but at least we know that he won’t harm anyone else.

I can’t disagree with anything you’ve said here but I will add that getting it wrong even once is too high a price.

9C787053-27C2-4D6B-88A1-331A6F7B2DD2.jpeg

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Alflives said:

The little prick shot his mother in the head while she was playing the piano.  He should friggin’ fry.  Hang his ass.  The f not, then HE DIES IN PRISON.  Our consequences for these horrible crimes are way too lenient.  

Personally, if some piece of junk does what he did, he should be executed. An eye for an eye. 

• Like 1