The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Oilers trade Zack Kassian, 2022 1st-round pick, 2024 3rd-round pick, 2025 2nd-round pick to Coyotes for 2022 1st-round pick

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

What an embarrassment of a franchise. 

I know that this is the new age hockey fan's wet dream (to do whatever necessary to acquire picks and tank as hard as possible), but this team shouldn't be allowed to play in the NHL.  Really wish they had relegations in North America.  

I feel bad for the handful of NHLers that have some pride left and are playing in Arizona next year. 

It's funny they aren't even the worst team. I'm not accepting injuries as the reason Montreal is worse than the Coyotes lol. That team is literally entirely built on other teams garbage 

• Cheers 1

I remember in 2014 after Kass had a solid finish to the season I was hoping to see us draft Nick Ritchie (still think he would’ve done better than Virts, but would’ve been a bad pick anyways) just so we could see him and Kass on the same line.

Guess I’ll finally get the chance to see the two Peterborough Pete’s goon it up together in Arizona.

22 hours ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Erm. You might want to check out that Mcdavid video again and who he was at the bar with. It makes me sad when someone relapses but Zach was pretty glassy eyed in the video.

It’s not easy for someone like Zach to do a complete 180 and not go back. He was pretty messed up, Bieksa and Kes talked about him on their podcast 

On 7/8/2022 at 10:08 AM, Salacious Crumb said:

Erm. You might want to check out that Mcdavid video again and who he was at the bar with. It makes me sad when someone relapses but Zach was pretty glassy eyed in the video.

What a $&!# head (McDavid). You're the Captain for pete's sake, you don't go to the bar with an alcoholic team mate and watch them drink! If he orders a beer you pull him aside and have a heart to heart, see what's going on that's making him reach for the bottle again, try to help him out. Call his wife if you have too. Pisses me off, look out for your teammates.