The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Hurricanes trade Tony DeAngelo, 2022 7th-round pick to Flyers for 2022 4th-round pick, conditional 2023 3rd-round pick, 2024 2nd-round pick

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Trade] Hurricanes trade Tony DeAngelo to Flyers for 2nd-round pick, 3rd-round pick, 4th-round pick
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Trade] Hurricanes trade Tony DeAngelo, 7th-round pick to Flyers for 2nd-round pick, 3rd-round pick, 4th-round pick
3 minutes ago, BPA said:

Canes look weak on RHD now.

Myers + Pearson for 1st 2023 + Necas.

:P

Yeah I wonder what their plan is...

Deangelo gone...

Bear rumoured to be moving on...

So now they have Pesce and Chatfield as their RHD?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BPA said:

Fine. 

I’ll compromise.

Myers + Pearson for 2nd + Necas.

(since Canes got an extra 2nd in the trade)

::D

Myers for Necas would be a coup for us imo. If that was really on the table we take it and run, run like the wind. Run like you're being chased by a bear. Run like Alf to the scotch cabinet. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I think it's more to do with multiple instances of racist comments and altercations with teamates then how he voted.

Must be something wrong in the locker room. Dude had 50pts last year with the Canes.  So obviously he can get points on the ice.  But he was just traded for picks only.  And he was only offered a 2yr contract from the Flyers.

Edited by BPA
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, North Kariya said:

The guy is a beast! 
But he supports that 'Orange Bad Man' so he shouldn't be allowed to earn a living right?

Liberals destroy this world. 

5th organization he's been in, in what, 6 or 7 years? But I'm sure he's a great human being and these teams were so sorry to let him go?  

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, BPA said:

Must be something wrong in the locker room. Dude had 50pts last year with the Canes.  So obviously he can get points on the ice.  But he was just traded for picks only.  And he was only offered a 2yr contract from the Flyers.

He's a pretty well known locker room cancer. Having controversial opinions and being vocal about them is one thing (I have plenty of controversial opinions), but the dude has a laundry list of black marks his name that go beyond controversial opinions. That said, like Evander Kane, he's a good player, so I imagine there will always be a team willing to take a chance on him.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

5th organization he's been in, in what, 6 or 7 years? But I'm sure he's a great human being and these teams were so sorry to let him go?  

I don't recall saying he was a great human being? That doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to earn a living playing in The NHL if he's skilled enough.. Which he is. 

Also his 4th Organization not 5th. Once JT Miller gets traded (it will happen) He will also be on in his 4th Organization as well. Just a few years difference in age.

• Haha 2

Just now, North Kariya said:

Also his 4th Organization not 5th. Once JT Miller gets traded (it will happen) He will also be on in his 4th Organization as well. Just a few years difference in age.

TB, AZ, NY, CAR, PHI.  How many chances do people like him deserve?

• Cheers 1