The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 2022 Development Camp

Really wish this was televised, or the Canucks put together an hour show or something of the Development Camp. Be really cool to see the behind the scenes stuff, and I really love that the Sedins are an integral part of this. How incredible for the prospects to be taught by those two guys. Jeez, it would be like going to a guitar camp and finding out James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett are the teachers. Legends. 

Pettersson looks good from what I've seen, skates well. Great to see hockey again, even if it is just practice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Angry Goose said:

Jurmo has been getting some praise which is cool.  

Big guy who can skate.  He’s exactly like that Broberg from the Soilers though.  Big and skates great.  Dow’s well in one on one drills.  But put him into a game and he thinks too slow.  

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Big guy who can skate.  He’s exactly like that Broberg from the Soilers though.  Big and skates great.  Dow’s well in one on one drills.  But put him into a game and he thinks too slow.  

You forgot young.

Too early to forecast failure.

27 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Im hoping he’s a late bloomer.  Some people just need more time

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2

20 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

You forgot young.

Too early to forecast failure.

Dumb like post, just like Broberg.  Can’t teach brains.  At least we didn’t pick our post top 10.  Except for Jake, of course. 

5 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Really wish this was televised, or the Canucks put together an hour show or something of the Development Camp. Be really cool to see the behind the scenes stuff, and I really love that the Sedins are an integral part of this. How incredible for the prospects to be taught by those two guys. Jeez, it would be like going to a guitar camp and finding out James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett are the teachers. Legends. 

Pettersson looks good from what I've seen, skates well. Great to see hockey again, even if it is just practice.