The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Entrance Song Idea

Rate this topic

Canucks223

I recently came across this song on soundcloud and I thought it would be a pretty cool song for the Canucks to enter the ice to. It has some pretty simple background audience vocals that would provide a cool atmosphere if the crowd were to get involved. I think that this song playing while highlights are being shown on the jumbotron would be pretty cool and would definitely hype you up. It really gets started around the 1 minute mark. I'm curious what others think?

It really should be where the streets have no name. Iconic. 

My vote, something a little similar, something to really create an "epic" atmosphere that I feel "where the streets have no name" provides. Big fan of the intro songs that make your entire body curl up, the hairs on you neck get raised and you just feel like something legendary will happen soon. Get the anticipation to the max. Something that moves you. 

"now and forever" just vibes with my entire being as a fan of the Canucks. Ironic to suggest a song called "outro" for an intro.. but I can just envision our boys coming out to this absolutely epic and legendary song from m83. Gives me chills. 

I'm the king of my own land
Facing tempests of dust, I'll fight until the end
Creatures of my dreams, raise up and dance with me
Now and forever
I'm your king

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

It really should be where the streets have no name. Iconic. 

My vote, something a little similar, something to really create an "epic" atmosphere that I feel "where the streets have no name" provides. Big fan of the intro songs that make your entire body curl up, the hairs on you neck get raised and you just feel like something legendary will happen soon. Get the anticipation to the max. Something that moves you. 

"now and forever" just vibes with my entire being as a fan of the Canucks. Ironic to suggest a song called "outro" for an intro.. but I can just envision our boys coming out to this absolutely epic and legendary song from m83. Gives me chills. 

I'm the king of my own land
Facing tempests of dust, I'll fight until the end
Creatures of my dreams, raise up and dance with me
Now and forever
I'm your king

I especially like the part where the woman is sitting outside getting hailed on, that would be a great image on the jumbotron

Something new, not that old U2 song. Brings back too many bad memories. 

I'd prefer something heavier, like "Walk With Me In Hell" by Lamb of God, but, understandably, no way that would happen. 

Something with energy anyway, and original. A song never used by another sports team.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

Haven't heard rock and roll part 2. That used to be at ever game.Yes it is older nut maybe a newer version if anyone knows someone to do it.Or get the dj to revamp it.

Gary Glitter is persona non grata after he was found to me a massive pedo.

The first 1:02 of this will do the trick. Of course you'll have to get over it being called "The Kiss Of Death".

I always think this convo is funny cuz everyone seems to think Gothic heavy pounding keyboards is necessary for hockey entrance music

Its like want Daniel Bryan to enter to The Games music

it just doesn't fit

face facts, the cnucks should enter to "Oops, I did it again"

or maybe this one

Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Sub Español) Video Official - Bing video

only with Swedish subtitles

Edited by lmm