The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Oct 18/22 Valiant Canucks @ Forever-Blue Jackets 4pm PT at Nationwide Arena SNP SN650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

On the plus side… I don’t have to watch this train wreck in 4K   :)

I am an idiot watching it live… should really record it and then see what the score is after 20 minutes before subjecting myself to it

Edited by Provost

2 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

I would think it has to be a trade. No way you sit Garland, he's earned enough respect not to be sat as HS. He scored last game too. He's either injured or trade in works. Defs not HS. Bruce hates Hoglander and would sit him first lol

Yup Garland is our best 5 on 5 forward. Absolutely insane if he’s a healthy scratch 

1 minute ago, EmilyM said:

Yeah, I won't disagree with that. But then what's the point of having Rathbone in the lineup if he can't crack the roster against CBJ? And it's not like he's being showcased for a trade. Might as well give him huge minutes in Abby.

maybe as a backup for Hughes since they both play a similar type of game. But having both would be a disaster for this team that needs more size and defensive prowess on the backend not more defensive liabilities.

Just now, DefCon1 said:

maybe as a backup for Hughes since they both play a similar type of game. But having both would be a disaster for this team that needs more size and defensive prowess on the backend not more defensive liabilities.

Yeah for sure. I guess he's insurance during the road trip and will probably see him sent to Abby immediately afterwards.

Just now, EmilyM said:

Now it's "Unfinished Busin... wait a minute they already changed that to "Our Pursuit". They couldn't even keep consistency with their slogan.

In March 2023 they'll change it to Trivial Pursuit when they're 8 points out of a playoff position with 7 games to play....

• Haha 1