The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sat. Oct. 22, 2022 Buffalo Sabres(3-1-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(0-3-2) 7:00pm PT at Rogers Arena (HOME ICE!) HNIC SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, stawns said:

There was and they chose to double down.

Yup.. I remember you calling it in the summer.. I agreed.  Miller should have been moved.  Is not that he’s a bad player … they need to address bigger holes instead of keeping a player that doesn’t fit their time line 

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The jersey is the final straw.  Bruce there it was.  He’s gone tomorrow…

Sh!tty thing is it’s not Bruce.

it’s the same bulls!t we’ve seen in years past, regardless of all the different coaches in all areas behind the bench. 

real roster shakeup is in order.

this has been proven to be a failed experiment with this collection of players. Just not the right vibe.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

PA is the GM. JR is the President. What do you want him to do? Would you take any Canuck players right now? I wouldn't

You know what needs to be done now - the same thing that should have been done in 2014-2015!!!!!!!!!  (That Aqua-Lini Prevented)

Just now, Bang Bang Boogie said:

Bo is the softest captain I've ever seen.  Does absolutely nothing to wake up his team.

1 minute ago, Mj2345 said:

Fire Rutherford and Allvin

If they do nothing by game 10, yes.  Could be interesting if they strip the team down and can't trade Miller......he'll be super pouty.  

This is honestly crazy though.  It's like every team I've seen so far has been bigger and faster with cleaner passing.  The Canucks look pretty soft and disorganized.  Lots of perimeter play.

8 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

No they don't They look awful and are barely trying.     Something MAJOR is wrong!

No you’re wrong, I was there in person and most of the play was in Buffalo’s end. The quality of shots were in Vancouvers favour, chances were in Vans favour, the bounces were not. The amount of times I was out of my seat jumping at an opportunity were waaay higher than cringing at Buffalos time in our zone