The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Buffalo Sabres at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 22, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, AnthonyG said:

Took the Sedins a long time to figure it out. Sh!t this fanbase nearly chased them out of the league in the early 2000s

Very true. Very true. Just like people were ready to chase petey out of town last year.

usually though can kinda see a reason.

JT MILLER

i have zero excuses for his lack of EFFORT and Compete. And I’m choked with him.

boeser gets rope to game 20 cause hurt but I’m still unhappy with his game.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, x00x said:

I personlly dont care if we lose, to be frank i kinda wanna be last place in the league, of coarse if we start winning and having a chance at the playoffs, thats good too, but man imagine having a chance at bedard, him and EP40 would be nutty

Even if the Canucks come in last place there's now way with that luck they're winning the lottery and getting the first pick....you and everyone in British Columbia know this.

• Sad 1

Here's a Hindi lesson for y'all in time for Diwali. Apply it how you want.

kaam-chor

काम-चोरکام چور

Origin: Hindi

Vazn  : 2121

English meaning of kaam-chor

Hide

Adjective

• shirker, idler, lazy, slacker
  • skulker, good for-nothing
  • one who shirks work, one who does not give his full tale of work, an idle fellow

3 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

Okay yea we had one fortunate bounce there. But if you add up the bounces infront of their goalie tonight its not even close. I sat 12 rows up behind Anderson and the deflections that went wide or just narrowly missed or went over the god damn net was absurd. They get a PP take a shot and it goes between Peteys legs, off his shinpad back the otherway, from above the circle THROUGH 3 FCKING BODIES AND IN THE MOTHERFCKING NET. Like how in the fvck  is this even real?!!

Need to go to the dirty areas and create your own bounces.  Right now, it's not happening.

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

JR talking team defense and no support..

Talking not being able to make moves just yet. Also that they will address it when the right situation comes along.

At least it shows the thoughts of making moves are there...lets see what happens.

i don't think he would flat out say or reveal anything on After Hours but I think they are looking to make moves probably.

JR as everyone knows is not a patient man.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

There was a moment in the 3rd when there was around 6:30 left. 1 Sabres FWD was in the middle of 4 of our defenders and the puck was sent to him...he almost scored. Everyone standing around covering air. Our D gives out so many free passes in front of our own net it's gross.

It’s a solid team effort

its almost impressive 

• Haha 1

So what does this “fanbase” want? The team to throw in the fvcking towel and mail it in for the season? They’re losing games, largely due to PK and PP issues or random fvcking bounces off one guys ballsack another guys shaft and the final guy tips it in. REWATCH THE GOD DAMN GOALS THIS SEASON.

- drunk and pissed off. Fvck these “fans” you dont want to support the team through struggles, dont get back on the wagon when the wheels get rolling.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

i don't think he would flat out say or reveal anything on After Hours but I think they are looking to make moves probably.

JR as everyone knows is not a patient man.

I want a power point presentation! I want to see the steps, what they working on what their back up is with deadlines and who’s responsible for each task to get us thereS

im not asking for a lot here 

• Haha 2