The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Seattle Kraken | Oct. 27, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well just because I am not leaping for joy because they won against the kraken doesn't me not a fan. It's the process to how they win that should be important to everyone. We have a president who sad we have a bad camp and have started poorly and this was after they all said they needed to be better. I think change needs to happen. The mix is wrong. I just don't understand why the people that support them no matter what get angry when fans hold them to a higher standard. It's what needs to happen if we ever want this franchise to win the cup and isn't that the ultimate goal.

Because most fans here a drug addicts. False hope and retool is the drug and the Canucks ownership is the dealers. Ownership is constantly telling us that rebuild is not good. It won't work. Other teams were successful only because they are lucky and it's too hard. Ignore all of it and smoke up on false hope and retool. Don't think and just keep buying what we are selling.

Just now, Qwags said:

Mfw it takes one win in which the Canucks played like they have all season and some people think this team has earned the right to be taken serious.

Nope it’s just celebrating a win. Pretty standard stuff 

Just now, -DLC- said:

Well you don't love hockey then....

Uh no? I love hockey I’ll watch every game of the world juniors, hell every Saturday night HNIC game. The Canucks aren’t winning anything quickly. We don’t agree on a lot of things but I’m sure we can free on that. 

There’s different viewpoints. Some want the Canucks to win a cup. Some want to party when the Canucks have won 1/8 games. I’m in my 20’s I’ll party for most things but this ain’t it. 

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Anyone can post on here. You have no right to tell people they can't post. Don't read them if they bother you that much. Everyone has a right to post. Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean you should tell people to go away. You don't own anything here. 

Where did I say not to post?  I asked why the negative posts after a win.  You can celebrate your losses.  You do anyways.  Don't be an ass about people cheering for a win.  That's what I said.  

• Like 1

This really is a classic Benning Nucks win:
Play like complete shit
Rely on goaltending to make big saves
Get completely hemmed in own zone for an entire period

Somehow barely pull out a win
Someone critical on the team gets injured

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1
  • There it is 1

6 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

I’ve watched 5 periods of 8 games so far. It ain’t no inconvenience I can tell you that 

Then you really aren't qualified to weigh in. You've watched snippets here and there. LOL

They've actually had some pretty good games until they failed to close them out. Which is an issue and tonight they seemed more determined to do so.

The team needs a lot of work...but if you don't watch hockey (you admittedly don't seem to watch much) you don't understand how confidence can really weigh in in a negative or positive way. Momentum. And you may not be the best equipped to weigh in. But I don't need this negativity in my life so ignore beats this crap.

GO CANUCKS GO 

4 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

My bad Canucks are the best team in the league! Let’s go out some money on it since we’re so sure 

Why all the hyperbole? We can celebrate a win without thinking we have the greatest team in the universe. I'm pretty happy about this, and will be even happier when we start playing consistently well.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, CaptKirk888 said:

I don’t get it. You watch partial games and then drop in to comment?

The Canucks are a top heavy team with a bad defence that’s had their star players other than Petey struggle, goalie be worse than last year and penalty kill stink up the joint. They won one out of 8 games against a year 2 team where they almost choked again. 

What have I missed out on not watching every second of every game?

Edited by Zhukini