The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Death Note, Ryuk's Playground. Monday FIRST Night Fall.

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

4 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

Good effort tbf, I can appreciate that. I tried baiting NIK last game into thinking I investigated him to try to get a “2 for 1”. But nonetheless, I am town.

Same as last round’s “reveal” it makes no sense to call me out now if I was actually investigated since if I was scum, you now get no information on who I recommend lynching, or what agenda I am pushing for 

Good on you mate playing up until the end. 

Will be voting lewt

Night fall 4

With all the evidence coming to a head. Yagami light could not see his way out. A God had been caught. Ryuk actually cared for teh young man could not see him spend the rest of his days in a cage. But then again the Shadow realm could use someone like Yagami. As per our agreement, I told him I would write his name, and I ain't one to wait around. It's been interesting Light. Real interesting... Yagami started to breath hard, like he could catch his breath... he sat down and cried. then it was done. Yagami aka Lewitelli was no more. 

Ryuk - DEATH NOTE - Zerochan Anime Image Board

Deathnote Death

Before he died Yagami continued with his spree of killing off criminals. A young man sat in the drunk tank. He was disorderly and perverse. He began by creating trouble at the Popular night club CDC. Just so happened a live news crew to record the incident of Sharpshooter wrestling with police. It was reported that he injured 2 patrons and 1 officer. The news provided the name and Yagami provided the death. No crime to small he thought to himself.

Death Note: 10 Details About Light You'd Only Know If You Read The Manga

NF Tomorow at 8PM

• Cheers 1