The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 13 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins - 3:00pm PT/6:00pm ET - TD Garden

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

if youre 2 feet away from a guy and nobody else has him, take the stick instead of just standing there, seems reasonable to me

That's not how pk works.  If Myers moves up to check that player, then there's someone open down low, you have to play the odds on the pk.  It was a good play, that's it

• Cheers 1

Just now, Mustard Tiger said:

Trade everyone and draft Bedard and fantilli 1 & 2. We need a sedin like moment lol

Its unfair seeing how much chemistry and hockey IQ everyone else seems to have except us :(

Allvin would probably draft Carlson before those guys.…

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Well, Rutherford did say changes would come after this road trip if poor performance.

Lets see if this is another all talk moment, or we actually see some action.

I'm a bit concerned by this though because any changes they've made so far have een the wrong ones.

• Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Other teams have eyes too.  They don't want them. 

The concerning thing is there is always one team who willingly takes on those type of contracts. That same team wants to pretend like they simply need to add to the current group to fix it...

Ruhhh rohhh us 

1 minute ago, Plaguez said:

Literally threw a hit while being the only forechecker in the ozone.  I swear you people see only what you want.  

If you think Boeser is not soft then there is nothing anybody can say to make you see the truth. It’s like saying boeser has 10 goals this season.