The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Boston Bruins | Nov. 13, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Yup.  Time to tank hard and rebuild starting with the 2023 draft.  

I would love to witness an actual proper tank.. this draft is worthy of it.  But we will do nothing and have a late season boost, end up with the 13th pick.

• Sad 1

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

It’s inevitable Bruce will be let go and Yeo promoted to interim and then permanent after season end. I mean why else jr and pa went out of the way to hire their own assistant coaches 

Guys on 650 suggesting Collitin would be promoted from the AHL before Yoe. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Yup thats the guy they are grooming.  But its probably not worth throwing him into this mess.  They should ride Bruce till the end of the year IMHO.  Get the top 5 pick, sell assets.

• Upvote 1
  • There it is 2

Just now, Alflives said:

Me leave the coach till next year then look.Fire sale,rebuild and new coach for two years or so till a good one comes available ,then start the ten year win job.

• There it is 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Ya but 650 guys ain’t no jr or pa they ain’t going to go hire another coach for the ahl I don’t even listen to anything the 650 guys say lol they are out to lunch most of the time

• Vintage 1
  • There it is 1

2 minutes ago, EB43 said:

I would love to witness an actual proper tank.. this draft is worthy of it.  But we will do nothing and have a late season boost, end up with the 13th pick.

Yup.  I just hope that any tank will come with drafting high end, physical top 2 defencemen.  I think history has shown that this is absolutely key to a cup.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cripplereh said:

Me leave the coach till next year then look.Fire sale,rebuild and new coach for two years or so till a good one comes available ,then start the ten year win job.

trotz will be avail, but i hear he wants a team like the leafs, so doubt he be interested in the nucks