The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 21, 2022 | 7:30 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Muttley said:

Something brown is going to hit the fan after this game. Alvin looked angry up in the stands. Canucks simply making bad plays at the wrong times.

Our defensive play isn't up to par...

And Rutherford walked out  partway through the 3 rd 

2 minutes ago, Harold Drunken said:

Jesus boeser checking Eichel was humorous. Whatever it needs, this team just doesn't have it....

Yeah, I don't know why so many fans praise Boeser's defensive play, he is a libility at defending. And as you say, he is soft as a marshmallow in a campfire waiting to get burned.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, quattrobaj said:

Demko looked liked his old self in the first period and then I don't know what happened to him in the 2nd and 3rd... 

He is so tense, he has no rebound control at all. It's like he starts each game waiting for the sky to cave in. I feel for the guy. I think he's right physically, now, all this is mental. Playing behind a strong defensive team he'd have enough protection to get his mojo back, but, sorry to say that is not the case here. Very, very fragile.

13 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

They looked pretty flat for two periods.

..........and kept the game in sight.  Then they flip a switch and take control.    They remind us of our team back in the 'ol West Coast Express days!   You always knew they could pull a rabbit out of the hat!   Those were the days...................