The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nov27/22 Vancouver Canucks(8-10-3) @ San Jose Sharks(7-13-3) at 5:00pm PT in SAP Center  TV: SNP NBCSCA SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

OK, so here's the evidence of the "Deb gets too crazy when JT scored...even when heavily medicated". My daughter has the video but this is the end result.  Used to be lovely matching accordion type lights over the bed....now there's one. 

I checked myself out of the daughter hotel shortly afterward....I clearly need my own "space" to hockey. I'm lucky I have great kids...made sure I was ok and then they laughed so hard at the video and my daughter didn't even care about the light. I'm just glad it didn't land on my head....arrive at the hospital for the 4th time this week...."hi, I'm back".

316238546_10159914766430549_572417909469

Left side of the bed....light intact. Check.

Right side....d'oh.

316550489_10159914766395549_788172953213

those lights are pretty sweet

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

OK, so here's the evidence of the "Deb gets too crazy when JT scored...even when heavily medicated". My daughter has the video but this is the end result.  Used to be lovely matching accordion type lights over the bed....now there's one. 

I checked myself out of the daughter hotel shortly afterward....I clearly need my own "space" to hockey. I'm lucky I have great kids...made sure I was ok and then they laughed so hard at the video and my daughter didn't even care about the light. I'm just glad it didn't land on my head....arrive at the hospital for the 4th time this week...."hi, I'm back".

Right side....d'oh.

Imagine if u had a cowbell lol could of been catastrophic 
:towel:

Edited by Cromeslab
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Right side....d'oh.

It would appear you were channeling your inner cat...

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Thank you Demko.  You carried us that period.  Our guys better be willing to make the much needed sacrifice of pain if we are going to win this one.  They are playing like softies, and expecting Demko to save them.  

PLAY HARDER! Should be the message in the room.  No more softy, easy plays!  Just a friiggin’ joke.  Trade the bunch of them if they don’t start sacrificing to help their goalie.  LOSERS gonna be LOSERS.  SOFTIES GOING TO BE SOFTIES.  

Alf is drunk and pissed.  

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Sure these point streaks ar3 fine and dandy, but we need to play harder.  We are too friggin’ easy to play against.  Miller is a big bopper.  He can be a heck of a lot better.  Love him, but he’s too soft right now.  He can be way better.  Help out Demko and make it harder for the Sharks.  It’s been too damn easy for them.  

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Thank you Demko.  You carried us that period.  Our guys better be willing to make the much needed sacrifice of pain if we are going to win this one.  They are playing like softies, and expecting Demko to save them.  

PLAY HARDER! Should be the message in the room.  No more softy, easy plays!  Just a friiggin’ joke.  Trade the bunch of them if they don’t start sacrificing to help their goalie.  LOSERS gonna be LOSERS.  SOFTIES GOING TO BE SOFTIES.  

Alf is drunk and pissed.  

Alf is so drunk right now

• Haha 3