The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 1 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

42 minutes ago, sxqhfeh said:

I honestly don't know what the Canucks should do. One minute you think they have it figured out and the next minute they lose 5-1.Management are taking their time, they are still probably trying to figure out WTF they have.

I think all anyone wants, in the short term at least while we're stuck with this roster, is for the team to work their butts off every game and not collapse when they face a bit of adversity. I'd watch every game if they could do that, and if they don't win, so be it. At least they did their best. This team is not doing their best on too many nights. It doesn't seem like anyone knows how to fix that.

2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Like the Bieksa game. Should win tonight. 

Would be nice if Lui can give pep talk speech to nux goalies tonight.  

Except it'd be right after his pep talk to the 2 Panther goalies.

Lou is hoping for a 0 -0 tie thru reg and O/T, and 18 shootout rounds so that one of the 2 goalies gets the S/O winner in the 19th!!

1 hour ago, sxqhfeh said:

I honestly don't know what the Canucks should do. One minute you think they have it figured out and the next minute they lose 5-1.Management are taking their time, they are still probably trying to figure out WTF they have.

Laissez faire is a recognized management strategy in the consultant's manual