The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 1 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, J-23 said:

Rutherfraud better make the right moves at TDL.

Every year. Does it change?. I’m not holding my breath. There’s nothing to be excited about because there’s no direction. Us fans get the short end of the stick here. It would just be nice to have them come out and tell us what the hell is happening.

I’m not a tanker or whatever at heart but if they came out and said we need to rebuild or something like that then at least i can have my mind put to rest at what direction we are going. At least then I can get excited about the draft knowing the won’t trade picks or whatever. Actually think about real trade offers etc. Right now it just feels like nothing land. The Miller signing and not fixing the defence just threw everything in the blender. It’s a clusterpuck 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Edler Stetcher and Forsling have points tonight 

Edler was on the ice for the goal against, did he also get a point? 

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Every year. Does it change?. I’m not holding my breath. There’s nothing to be excited about because there’s no direction. Us fans get the short end of the stick here. It would just be nice to have them come out and tell us what the hell is happening.

I’m not a tanker or whatever at heart but if they came out and said we need to rebuild or something like that then at least i can have my mind put to rest at what direction we are going. At least then I can get excited about the draft knowing the won’t trade picks or whatever. Actually think about real trade offers etc. Right now it just feels like nothing land. The Miller signing and not fixing the defence just threw everything in the blender. It’s a clusterpuck 

One thing to consider is that even if they decided to sell a few assets, they would've had to wait into January, February, or even March before other teams would build up cap space to take on someone.