The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do you still dislike the Boston Bruins? Crowd fight in Arizona

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

So Arizona gets virtually no fans, but the fans that do show up are truculent! 

I think we should sign that guy in the red t-shirt.  We could use some more of that on the Canucks roster.  Go Canucks Go!

P.S. - Oh and shout out to the first cop in who launched himself in head first, surfed two rows on someone's back, and got stuck in breaking up the fights.  That's commitment to his work.

• Cheers 4

9 minutes ago, nux_win said:

I think we should sign that guy in the red t-shirt.  We could use some more of that on the Canucks roster.  Go Canucks Go!

P.S. - Oh and shout out to the first cop in who launched himself in head first, surfed two rows on someone's back, and got stuck in breaking up the fights.  That's commitment to his work.

He literally crowd surfed his way down to the problem area. 

• Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

No. I think it makes us look weak to still hate them for 2011. They keep winning that series as long as our bitterness remains. 

I don't hate them for the loss, I hate them because they're a classless franchise that consistently disgraces the sport.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • There it is 1

yup... still hate them.... hate the Rangers too in case you're wondering.... Both were and are a bunch of scumbags. Islanders not so much, they seemed like a classier bunch.

Funny to see the game still going on in the background of that fight. weird stuff there.

Edited by GB5

20 minutes ago, GB5 said:

yup... still hate them.... hate the Rangers too in case you're wondering.... Both were and are a bunch of scumbags. Islanders not so much, they seemed like a classier bunch.

Funny to see the game still going on in the background of that fight. weird stuff there.

Hard to hate Bossy.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2