The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Friday December 23 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers - 6:00pm PT/7pm MT/9:00pm ET - Rogers Place

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, BarnBurner said:

The pass was just out of his reach. That's not his fault. But he caught up in behind the net

and threw it blindly in front. Thus the turn over.

Boeser with another minus. I'm not hating him, but his defensive game is suspect, along with everyone else's. Mikheyev couldn't have been the ONLY reason why this goal went in.

Just now, CanuckRookieFan said:

Oilers are rolling right now and firing on all cylinders. To be honest this was always circled as a loss. It's how bad it will be that is the question, take a look at the score prediction thread a lot of 6-2 predictons there

After last night, Montreal game, you never know. 

This team is crazy and could win as easily as they lose. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Muttley said:

Stupid blind passes.  Keep that up and this is gonna get embarrassing. No look passing is fine when you have an idea where your team mates are.

They need to practice more on passes. The only people that can pass on this team is Pettersson, Hughes and kuzmenko

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dazzle said:

Boeser with another minus. I'm not hating him, but his defensive game is suspect, along with everyone else's. Mikheyev couldn't have been the ONLY reason why this goal went in.

He also did block a point shot.  He's not a Selke candidate, but at least he puts in an effort defensively.

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

Usual slow start, if we can get out of this period 0-1 I think we can turn it around again.

I won't lose hope unless they get down by 5 or more....

4 they can come back from.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Stupid blind passes.  Keep that up and this is gonna get embarrassing. No look passing is fine when you have an idea where your team mates are.

Hank & Danny showing too many clips of their play in their teaching sessions for the team