The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Slovakia vs. Canada | Quarterfinal | Jan. 02, 2023 | 3:30 pm PT

Rate this topic

Clarke actually pisses me off with the stick slapping. He did this shit a lot in Junior. Bedard ignores his ass and scores probably one the best goals in WJ history.

All he does is stick slap like an idiot and plays like trash defensively.

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Don't see Forsberg's tally ever being beaten unless a team draws 3 really bad teams in the round robin. I think he scored 10 points against Japan in one game which set him up nicely.

Bedard probably snags another 4-5 points here and there which would be nice to take him to 2nd. Plus I'm not sure how old Forsberg was but I doubt he was 17, and chances are this is Bedard's only World Juniors. Imagine him playing in it as a 19 year old for gags. He'll probably be putting up 100 point seasons in the NHL by then.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Apricot said:

We all know Chicago is going to get him. Thats the Bettman way 

Nemec had a rough last shift there ........ices the puck, then gives it right to Bedard, then the last chance to save the goal.  He had a heckuva game, but he'll remember that shift for a long time.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Apricot said:

We all know Chicago is going to get him. Thats the Bettman way 

Nemec had a rough last shift there ........ices the puck, then gives it right to Bedard, then the last chance to save the goal.  He had a heckuva game, but he'll remember that shift for a long time.