The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. New York Islanders | Jan. 3rd, 2023 | SNP, 7:00PM PT | New Years Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

5 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Hockey is so much about your image, style and prestige visually as much as it is playing the actual game. These guys are paid to be entertainers for the masses so they need to follow some basic rules for us to be entertained.

Do you mean Bonaldo?

Cristiano Ronaldo Sport GIF by Manchester United

Just now, TNucks1 said:

its probably just out of habit from when they were younger, M.Tkachuk chews on his like a horse eating though, never really bugged me.

That'd fine to do when you are in pewie hockey but not on national television when you got millions watching and trying to get a chance at sponsorship deals with fashion brands or luxury vehicles.

4 minutes ago, Roberts said:

puck got a bit lost in the digital boards, so dumb. it's nice watching the world juniors with no digital boards.

Gary Bettman says you said they’re fine, it’s all good. 

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CanuckRookieFan said:

That'd fine to do when you are in pewie hockey but not on national television when you got millions watching and trying to get a chance at sponsorship deals with fashion brands or luxury vehicles.

i mean debating this topic is useless, but tons of pros do it, what i mean its probably muscle memory/habit, from when they were younger.