The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. New York Islanders | Jan. 3rd, 2023 | SNP, 7:00PM PT | New Years Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Nope had no hope.

That would take ownership and a management group that actually has a finger on the pulse of the fan base.

I fully expect to see the same lame marketing attempts, push to sell ugly “reverse retros”, cliche boring in house entertainment, and downright awful DJing that we’ve come to expect from this organization.

Ownership doesn't deal with jerseys.  That's the marketing team. 

The scheduled reverse retro games are over, so maybe black skate will return after they sell the remaining inventory.  

I liked them actually, and got a custom stiched EP40. The regular ones are just ironed on. 

Agree with the bad DJ.  

Edited by Jaimito

18 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Posted a trade proposal a few weeks ago about Bo going to WPG and us getting PLD and his RFA status in return.

Heard a couple days ago some WPG media pundit saying that the Jets are heavily scouting Horvat. My ears perked up.

if not PLD, what would WPG have to give back that could give us the value we need?

Ehlers and a 2nd round pick?

I wouldnt like that at all, especially with Ehlers injury history plus we don’t need any more wingers but with this mgmt group I sense that could be a possibility if for some reason we don’t obtain better elsewhere if Bo is to be traded. 

Morrissey - 27 yr old LHD with 42 points in 37 games and a +13

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I fully expect to see the same lame marketing attempts, push to sell ugly “reverse retros”, cliche boring in house entertainment, and downright awful DJing that we’ve come to expect from this organization.

You forgot the rain festival and granite night!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Maybe not, he's yet to have a bad outing this year! Not a single turnover or bad pass! 

And selflessly sacrificing his offensive numbers to improve his how defensive play.  What a leader

• Haha 3
  • There it is 1

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

It never is. But... are you suggesting "selling"  OEL, Myers, Pearson, Boeser, JT, Poolman, Garland, and Mikheyev? Most of them have negative value, especially given how tight the cap is across the league.

Miks awesome, but the rest to make room to re-sign bo and kuz all for it, but its gunna tough.