The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday January 14 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers - 4pm PT/7pm ET - FLA Live Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, hockeyfan-observer said:

Another game with over 3+ goals against - almost comical at this point. Without a MASSIVE turnaround, when the season is all said + done, safe to say that this team really never gave itself a chance when they needed to score 4-5 goals a game to win each night. 

As a very patient fan over these many years, really been a disappointing year. My feeling is that if they are out of the race, they may start to win again like in the past few years without the playoff pressure.  However, this year please bring up some of the prospects to see what they can do - time to change it up a bit as the regulars have had a good crack at it already when it really mattered.

They've got a good thing going in Abby right now.  I'd rather they didn't mess with that

• Cheers 2

Just now, MaxVerstappen33 said:

This Tocchet thing feels as good as done innit. 

Maybe Monday morning ? After the Car loss ?

I mean Tocchet has been available since June 2021. That is not an in-demand coach. Dude was fired by the motherflippin Yotes! He was coach when they lost their pick too.

Would be a stupid stupid move. I can see why people think it's real but i hope not.

• Cheers 3

Myers for 4th

Boeser for Dumba

Kuzmenko for Luke Hughes 

Horvat for Turcotte and 1st

Sign Dunn in summer and offload Pearson, poolman and other scrubs

Kuzmenko-pettersson-Mikheyev 

Garland-miller- Podkolzin

Hoglander-Turcotte-Michkov

Lazar-Joshua-Studnkika 

Hughes-Dunn

Dumba-Hughes

OEL-Bear/Dermotte

Demko

Martin

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

I’ve actually enjoyed watching guys like Petey, Hughes, Bo and Brock come into their own. 

It’s only the last 2 years where we’ve underperformed - that’s what I find frustrating.

Yup.  Since Benning let Market, ?Tanev, and Tofoli get away.  The “shocking reset” after our bubble success very much hurt this club. 

• Cheers 1