The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Tampa Bay Lightning at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 18, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

13 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

He’s probably not stupid, just doesn’t care about you or others. Just what he/she can make out of it for themselves or their next venture. 

This is our world. 

There’s internal struggle with siblings. He’s a tyrant. The worst kind a greedy tyrant 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Argentina had a 6.5% of winning the world cup.

Getting the 2nd or 3rd is just as good as Bedard. Because I think Bedard will sign with us in his first free agency contract. So then we have Fentili and Bedard. 

Now when I see Quinn Hughes he looks like a different person… I just wonder how long before players voices (important players) and body language force something to change.

39 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Well that explains it. For all of Hughes great skills offensively, like the nice goal tonight, he needs a lot of improvement in not only in defense and puck recovery, but also avoiding being checked off the puck because of trying to do too much himself. His puck management in the D zone, has not been great this season.  He looks okay because there are others on the team much worse.

And OEL is best now playing as a 5th defensman, but burning those kinds of minutes? What was BB thinking?

He has no choice. 

2 minutes ago, chon derry said:

There’s internal struggle with siblings. He’s a tyrant. The worst kind a greedy tyrant 

Especially with his siblings. He’s like a mafia Don that’s elbowing out his family to be the Head of The Family. 

I wish more fans knew more about him and his dealings in business and his family. 

You’re totally right. Tyrant is the appropriate definition. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Devron said:

Nah I think they do play for each other. They don’t seem to quit. The team you’re talking about doesn’t try to get back in a game when it’s clearly a loss. It’s just a mismatch of players. Defence that needs a lot of work. Brutal support staff for Bruce and AHL goaltending

Poster didn’t even watch the game is my guess

canned response after losing a game 

• Cheers 2

38 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

The Griffith Family were owners who took pride in this team and cared. 

They were bought out because they couldn’t compete with the modern day billionaires. 

What a sad state of being a fan of a major sports team nowadays. 

We give and give and they take and take. 

Stop giving so they can stop taking!!

13 minutes ago, aznmonk said:

Stop giving so they can stop taking!!

You give your heart from the day you were 3, and then just quit it decades later? 

No bud. 

We wait for change and voice that change. Until it’s heard. 

Until ‘we’ are listened to. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

39 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

Now when I see Quinn Hughes he looks like a different person… I just wonder how long before players voices (important players) and body language force something to change.

He and others won’t play until changes occur.