The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rangers’ Pride Night goes sideways and Chicago Blackhawks refuse to wear pride jerseys

Rate this topic

Slegr

5 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

Correct. Is sucks hearing people being bigots in today's day and age.

How is anything I said bigoted? Does this all cause a divide? Yes

Are they exposing young kids to things that are beyond their comprehension without parental consent ? Yes

Does hockey is for everyone include EVERYONE? Yes

Then why is it a big deal that certain players don't want to wear a pride jersey or when teams don't wear them?

Edited by BlakeQuinnAndEggs
  • Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 3

9 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Way to not include the rest of the quote.

There's always someone getting over offended over a nothing burger.

It creates more of a divide if anything. Nobody cares if you're gay, I've worked or gone to school or met with many homosexuals and they are just human beings. Most of them actually that I've met Hate the huge media push lately.

And telling elementary school kids that they can change their gender and confusing young pubescent kids. It's messed up. And i know this is true cause I have kids in grade school.

I’d be curious to know if you’d continue to have the same views on it all if one of your kids ended up confessing to you one day that they’re transsexual or gay?

• Cheers 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Are they exposing young kids to things that are beyond their comprehension without parental consent ? Yes

Then why is it a big deal that certain players don't want to wear a pride jersey or when teams don't wear them?

19 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

The lgbtq whatever are the bane of today's society, getting offended about everything, every new TV show has a gay couple or gay scenes. Like lay off.

Do you even know what the word bigot means? 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

You called gay people the “bane of todays society” 

Do you need a dictionary to learn what the word bigot means?

What is beyond kids comprehension exactly? That some men love men and some women love women? It’s really not hard to comprehend. Hateful people like you are what make it sound like something wrong.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Slegr said:

I’d be curious to know if you’d continue to have the same views on it all if one of your kids ended up confessing to you one day that they’re transsexual or gay?

I would love them just the same. It's not gay people its the forcing it down our throats in the media that i can't stand. I know gay people that don't like it either believe it or not.

Karen culture 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joe_Kerr said:

See if you dont 100% agree you're a bigot. We need to educate people.... uh this is a hockey game ma'am?

If you dont believe people should have equal rights and be allowed to have a voice in society?

Yes that makes you a bigot. Nothing to do with agreeing. Everything to do with respecting other people.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

If you dont believe people should have equal rights and be allowed to have a voice in society?

Yes that makes you a bigot. Nothing to do with agreeing. Everything to do with respecting other people.

Whe did anyone say that? you crazy people always try and mind read eveyone. I would like them just to play hockey 

• Cheers 2
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

I would love them just the same. It's not gay people its the forcing it down our throats in the media that i can't stand. I know gay people that don't like it either believe it or not.

Karen culture 

If you have gay sons, it's best if they pick an individual sport.  Hockey is not welcoming to gay men.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe_Kerr said:

Whe did anyone say that? you crazy people always try and mind read eveyone. I would like them just to play hockey 

What exactly do you think the LGTBQ movement is all about? Do you think gay people have equal rights in society?

Id love to hear your thoughts.

• Cheers 1