The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rangers’ Pride Night goes sideways and Chicago Blackhawks refuse to wear pride jerseys

Rate this topic

Slegr

43 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Funny how people on the other side of this issue throw around the terms “snowflake” and “Karen” yet they’re the biggest snowflake Karen’s around!

Like why would you care if other people are fighting for equal rights? Does it affect your life? Who cares if you don’t agree with it.

Move on! Not every issue needs your “expert” input on it. Not everything needs some self righteous anti social justice warriors to fight for free speech…

when have they used that terms? cause i dont think anybody has...

1 hour ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Just reinforcing my argument on the ultra offended Karen culture surrounding those who will not be named 

1 minute ago, Bad_BOI_pete said:

when have they used that terms? cause i dont think anybody has...

Anything else?

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

How is it a political movement?

im not going to spend 10 hours fighting with you, because you cannot see how this is a political movement... the fact that people are arguing against it is proof enough...

Edited by Bad_BOI_pete
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

Just now, Bad_BOI_pete said:

im not going to spend 10 hours fighting with you, because you cannot see how this is not a political movement... the fact that people are arguing against it is proof enough...

So you agree it’s not a political issue.

Lets move on then.

• Cheers 1

maybe...

is that all the instances in this thread? because the reason i doubted that statement is because this thread has been much more civil on the right side of the debaters

Define civil.

Veiled homophobia is “civil”?

• Cheers 2

what claims.... you prove my point

I’m not gonna go back through everything that’s been said for someone jumping into a conversation.

Thats your job if you want to join the conversation. Keep spouting off without context though, it’s not doing yourself any good.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1