The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rangers’ Pride Night goes sideways and Chicago Blackhawks refuse to wear pride jerseys

Rate this topic

Slegr

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Well that’s nice that you think they do, but reality is much different.

We’re not just talking about here, we’re talking about all over the US and around the world.

Can i get some specifics? other dude was talking about equal marriage around the world but lets stick to somewhere relatively close to here. I doubt we're having pride nights so people in somalia can have gay marriage lol

• Wat 1
  • RoughGame 1

5 minutes ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

Yeahhh your kids aren't coming out to you.  They're moving out first chance they get.

I guess you get nervous in public pools... anyone could be gay, you know...

Well that's why locker room sports aren't inviting to certain minorities. Im not saying I feel that way but that's the reason why and it probably will never change.

4 minutes ago, Joe_Kerr said:

Can i get some specifics? other dude was talking about equal marriage around the world but lets stick to somewhere relatively close to here. I doubt we're having pride nights so people in somalia can have gay marriage lol

Well quite a few players in the league are Russian, where gay people sure as hell don't have equal rights.

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

3 minutes ago, Joe_Kerr said:

Half the states in the US don’t allow same sex marriage.

Lots of counties other than Somalia have made gay marriage illegal and even some developed countries have made it punishable by imprisonment.

But please go on about how much you know about gay rights around the world…

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Well do you think a woman's hockey team would want a male in their locker room showering with them ? No it would make them uncomfortable.

Its kind of the same concept

What? This is the Hammerhan character from Slapshot again. 

3 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Well that's why locker room sports aren't inviting to certain minorities. Im not saying I feel that way but that's the reason why and it probably will never change.

And the garbage you and those who think like you spew is a big reason why these minorities don't feel welcome.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

@-DLC- I think it's time Deb

What did I say that is worth a suspension or a ban? Am I not allowed to have an opinion? I never singled anyone out I'm talking about a media push and people getting offended over things out of their control and how its now in our schools 

You are pretty much asking a mod to ban or suspend me due to my views on something that you don't agree with.

Just reinforcing my argument on the ultra offended Karen culture surrounding those who will not be named 

Edited by BlakeQuinnAndEggs
  • Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 1

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Half the states in the US don’t allow same sex marriage.

Lots of counties other than Somalia have made gay marriage illegal and even some developed countries have made it punishable by imprisonment.

But please go on about how much you know about gay rights around the world…

On June 26, 2015, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down all state bans on same-sex marriage, legalized it in all fifty states, and required states to honor out-of-state same-sex marriage licenses in the case Obergefell v. Hodges

plz enlighten me further *tips fedora* 

4 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

What did I say that is worth a suspension or a ban? Am I not allowed to have an opinion? I never singled anyone out I'm talking about a media push and people getting offended over things out of their control and how its now in our schools 

You are pretty much asking a mod to ban or suspend me due to my views on something that you don't agree with.

Just reinforcing my argument on the ultra offended Karen culture surrounding those who will not be named 

But why does it offend you so much for other people to seek equality? Whether you think they have it or not doesn’t matter.

If you can figure that one out you’ll have your answer. But I think you already know it. ;)

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Joe_Kerr said:

On June 26, 2015, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down all state bans on same-sex marriage, legalized it in all fifty states, and required states to honor out-of-state same-sex marriage licenses in the case Obergefell v. Hodges

plz enlighten me further *tips fedora* 

Those states still have the ban and will be allowed to enact them as soon as it’s challenged in Supreme Court.

Just now, DeNiro said:

But why does it offend you so much for other people to seek equality? Whether you think they have it or not doesn’t matter.

If you can figure that one out you’ll have your answer. But I think you already know it. ;)

Hockey is for EVERYONE. 

NOBODY is excluded......... so why is this article in the OP even news?