The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday February 15 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs New York Rangers - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Arizona wins!!! 

Hoping Detroit gets some points too. Canucks are starting to frame themselves into a top 8 pick almost guaranteed! 

Detroit and Buffalo are in a race with the Islanders too, so that also helps our second 1st rounder. 

Imagine having the 5th and 13th overall! This is gonna be a fun draft to follow. 

It will be 4th and 10th pick.

Isles suck and they will waive that pick.

• Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

I know plenty and I know several people that know both tocchet and Foote as well.  

One thing this club does need driving it is someone or a group of people who never took a day off in their NHL careers and played right to the edge.

it’s ok, I understand now that it’s just a personal preference with you and that you don’t like them as human beings. That’s cool, totally fair. 

haven't really watched much of any of the games since tochette have taken over.. but looking at stats EP seems to be struggling 5v5 ever since tochette have taken over and horvat traded? he's been a -5 since horvat is gone. he's been on the ice for 10 goals against 5v5 since horvat is gone. that's an alarming number of goals against in the 5 games prior to this one and 2 more tonight. RT is wrecking our alien 5v5