The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Anaheim Ducks at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 08, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Haven't been on here much recently (working too much so in spurts only). Seems there's a lot of hostility and going back and forth in this thread but I'm on my way to work and don't have time to review the history right now. Will be back to do so later.

But let's all get back on track and refrain from hurling personal insults. We won't all share the same opinions but we don't need to be nasty. Keep it respectful and on topic.

• Cheers 3

21 minutes ago, 88Canuck said:

I’m not trying to police anything…I simply responded to a question / comment with facts about what someone has been doing, which most people know and would agree with. Other than that, it’s discussing hockey as it should be. 

Look at a couple of your posts including this one…and that’s okay though?! But, me stating a fact in one post is the issue on here…okay. I’d look at some of the other stuff. 

I’m not going to get into again, so shall we go on about our day and leave at that. 

Please enlighten me. What did I post that upset you so much?

15 minutes ago, jyu said:

Please enlighten me. What did I post that upset you so much?

I was only responding to a post and sharing my feelings on how someone was going about things on here the last while. Something others also see / agree with. They’ve even said stuff to him about it. Just our thoughts / opinion on the matter. Nothing to do with policing anything. He can have an opinion, of course, but there’s times it crosses the line, that’s all. Generally, it’s been good hockey discussions. You can disagree with me (us) about that, that’s no worries, but maybe just let it be or we can have a conversation about it, but you came at me a little too harshly and cussed me out. Honestly, I’d rather stick to hockey discussions. When the other starts happening on here, it’s not so fun. And, I include myself in that. I’ve tried to bring good discussion to most things I hope. 

Edited by 88Canuck
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, -DLC- said:

Haven't been on here much recently (working too much so in spurts only). Seems there's a lot of hostility and going back and forth in this thread but I'm on my way to work and don't have time to review the history right now. Will be back to do so later.

But let's all get back on track and refrain from hurling personal insults. We won't all share the same opinions but we don't need to be nasty. Keep it respectful and on topic.

The voice of reason.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cali Canuck said:

New Beau is killing it but to be fair he gets to play with Petey and Kuz.  Bo's new running mate Matt B is injured, it will be interesting see how they compare next season.

Either way, Beau is making less then half what Bo is making, it shouldn't even be close. B)

• elephant 2