The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Coyotes l Thursday, March 16, 2023 l 7:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, Alflives said:

My God! Don’t put Myers on the ice. Play Hughes 60 minutes. Yes, hedoir only nHzl D man, so? Just keep him out there! These other guys are AGl pkk k suers. And zmyers is the worst! 

How many drinks deep? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

My God! Don’t put Myers on the ice. Play Hughes 60 minutes. Yes, hedoir only nHzl D man, so? Just keep him out there! These other guys are AGl pkk k suers. And zmyers is the worst! 

Alferoo is drunkeroo. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This has to be one of our worst periods of the season.

Nah, I'm pretty sure we have seen a lot worse this season. The period looked more like the Canucks we have gotten used to watch.

It was the worst period of the month for sure.

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Alf. Buddy. Step away from the computer. Put the cork back in the bottle. Go to bed. We'll tell you what happened sometime tomorrow.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1

Lol - Arizona in a quandary.  Over 5000 applications for next season ticket holders but NHL stats show that on any given game any evening between 10% and 15% of season ticket holders are no-shows.

Coyotes don't want to see empty seats in such a small arena so are thinking of limiting season tickets to 3000 and get publicity from walk-up lines. But what if walk-ups stay away?

• There it is 1

Wow. Arizona can’t even afford a new helmet?

You can clearly see it’s spray painted on.. lol

The original black layer is showing, bunch of paint buildups on the side, and the “Bauer” logo is nearly painted over.

No wonder they’re in a college arena and nhl still blowing money to keep the team there…

22718828-CB4A-4587-80FC-FA7639516FFA.thumb.jpeg.a8950140b768b113445ca0063fcb7909.jpeg447B5A39-0519-4AED-878E-AB286AA1B46F.thumb.jpeg.c6707b5bb3602344e1591dbd7f713bd6.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Yeah, no reason to let a player play through an injury at this stage of the season, if that’s the case.

He’s probably saying he’s good to go. 

You know how hockey players are. Put some tape on it, take a hit of smelling salts and don’t miss the next shift.