The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Jordan Binnington suspended 2 games

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Kragar said:

Completely accidental, but I'll take it!

I don't know if it has caught on elsewhere, but "binkie" has been my nickname for him, ever since he was whining about the Calder.

Personally I didn't have a problem with his comments. I thought he was just being competitive, I thought he was just one of those guys with a chip on their shoulders. It was his antics on the ice that convinced me he was a crybaby and a bad loser.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Toews said:

Personally I didn't have a problem with his comments. I thought he was just being competitive, I thought he was just one of those guys with a chip on their shoulders. It was his antics on the ice that convinced me he was a crybaby and a bad loser.

I thought the comments were more obnoxious than that, but who knows, that was a while ago, and his behavior since then may have colored my memory there.

18 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Miller shows personality, often in a frustrated way just like Binnington.

The only way the Blues would be happy about this is it helps the tank.

Seriously? Saying how Miller expresses personality is the same is Binnington is way off. 

Miller often takes his frustration out on himself, not saying I like it, but it's nowhere near as bad as Binnington having a full on temper tantrum, getting thrown out of games and intentionally trying to hurt players. He is such a joke.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

the DELUSIONS of that guy

How could anyone, not living in St.Louis, be a fan of Binnington?  The other players in the league must very much enjoy pushing his buttons and watching him explode like he does. 

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Alflives said:

How could anyone, not living in St.Louis, be a fan of Binnington?  The other players in the league must very much enjoy pushing his buttons and watching him explode like he does. 

He beat the Bruins in the final.

How can anyone not like him after that? ;)

33 minutes ago, Alflives said:

You think Blues fans like him?  They aren't happy about him playing like crap or riling up the crowd after giving up FOUR quick ones.  He has been absolute trash this year and one of the reasons they are out of the playoffs.

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

He beat the Bruins in the final.

How can anyone not like him after that? ;)

So your entire liking of him is based solely on that? He had one good year? 

His career stats are nothing special comparatively across the league....

• Cheers 1