The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday March 18 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings - 7pm PT/10pm ET - LA

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

• -DLC- featured and pinned this topic
4 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Gotta admit, I hate losing. Even if it's for a greater good...doesn't feel good.

Slams her stick and storms off.

Here’s the secret. You just cheer for ST Louis and Detroit at the same time ;)

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

How about this? Regardless if it's a win or loss support your team. What is important to me it the players are working as a unit, and breaking bad habits.

I put tank gifs on the PGT. But I'm not jumping up and down "We Lost". I don't take satisfaction with wins or losses this late in the season.

I'm just hoping for a good draft spot. But it's amazing to watch guys like Petey, Kuz, Miller etc. Even Beau is making me forget Bo.

"It is what it is..."

We aren’t going to lose too many with elite players and a pretty easy schedule

It is what it is…

Have to say I’ve been really enjoying the hockey though 

• Cheers 4

9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

How about this? Regardless if it's a win or loss support your team. What is important to me it the players are working as a unit, and breaking bad habits.

I put tank gifs on the PGT. But I'm not jumping up and down "We Lost". I don't take satisfaction with wins or losses this late in the season.

I'm just hoping for a good draft spot. But it's amazing to watch guys like Petey, Kuz, Miller etc. Even Beau is making me forget Bo.

"It is what it is..."

I want us to get a good draft spot, I hope we can get the 5th spot, i have a good feeling about that one, but we'll see.

I'm not as optimistic as some since the change but willing to be wrong. Would like to see ice time spread out but i'm glad Abby guys are getting a good shot.

• Cheers 4