The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday March 23 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Canucks are playing pretty poorly defensively.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the Sharks came back.

This is Tocchet’s biggest hurdle.  We’ve played well defensively at times over the past few years.

It’s the mental part - focus - resiliency - that’s the real issue. 

Edited by ilduce39
  • Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

2 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

I liked him from the first game I saw him play. Really good along the boards and goes to the tough areas. Good skater and can chip in a goal here and there. Chalk one up for the Canucks pro scouting group. They got Joshua right.

yeah a little slow at the start but have liked him all season but new team and all also all the drama this year.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Citizen Erased said:

Oh that gives me another idea for a nickname- Jimmy Skittles 

Banned in California?

Skittles 'unfit for human consumption,' California lawsuit claims. California lawmakers backing the bill pointed to a number of scientific studies that showed links between the chemicals — which include red dye no. 3, titanium dioxide, potassium bromate, brominated vegetable oil and propyl paraben — and health issues.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Canucks are playing pretty poorly defensively.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the Sharks came back.

After watching both team's defence in the 1st  it's going to take at least 5 goals to win this game.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

I liked him from the first game I saw him play. Really good along the boards and goes to the tough areas. Good skater and can chip in a goal here and there. Chalk one up for the Canucks pro scouting group. They got Joshua right.

JRPA we’re really confident he was an NHL player. Well done

Edited by Kenny Powers

I'd like to see Lucic come home for a cheap one year deal. 

12th/13th forward for 1 million, play him in home games, sit him for away games. 

Here is The Shift with the Vancouver Giants. Playing for Don Hey, and against our old pal Willie who also makes an appearance 

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Banned in California?

Skittles 'unfit for human consumption,' California lawsuit claims. California lawmakers backing the bill pointed to a number of scientific studies that showed links between the chemicals — which include red dye no. 3, titanium dioxide, potassium bromate, brominated vegetable oil and propyl paraben — and health issues.

Blasphemy! 

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Banned in California?

Everything causes cancer according to California. 

• Haha 1