The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday March 23 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya that's the problem. It's hard to get excited when the teams they are facing are awful. A few teams in there but again, they are doing what they need to do against these teams . Too bad it took them so long to get their act together. It's hard to watch them fall further down in the draft though.

exactly, they should have made the coaching change either before or after this season. a coaching change before the season could have resulted in the team possibly making the playoffs, and the coaching change after the season would be perfect for the tank. Both would also have prevented Boudreau from leaving the team the way he had to.

4 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

It's really poor sport for fans to be chanting "Reimer" like have some decency and class as fans. This guy is having an awful night and is wrecked inside why rub it in further? He is a human being too come on.

image.gif.4c9090823aab0bc0b9de17894e9d59ca.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Muttley said:

My friend and I used to have access down in "the basement"...entered/exited the game through the zamboni exit and had free run back there.

One day after a game we were standing around, admiring the scenery when....John and John walked up and chatted with us for a bit. So humble and down to earth. I was star struck but they were just nice guys.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 24K PureCool said:

Yeah the one player that does deserve this mocking is Reimer after his little stunt. 

I've never been one to believe it's right to shame someone into submission.Healthy dialog is more civil and more the Canadian way..

None the less, there is a separate thread for this discussion so I'll leave it with that.