The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary Flames at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 31, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, 1-d said:

The only thing left for me to cheer for this season was keeping the flames out of the playoffs. Tonight Sutherland ruined it and then Canuck killer Toffoli did his thing. I never really embraced the guy, even when he was a Canuck, and I'm sick of him giving it to us every time.

Well we get another chance next week on HNIC and better not screw up again.

Kuzmenko could have balanced out the Tofu effect. But… 

Flamerz were desperate like them '76 Habbies. The pressure to beat them hated Soviets was enormous. Tikk's crew could afford to sit back, & hit on a high shooting %

Announcers Gallivan & Irvin were unbelievably, prob LESS biased that turd, Millen tonite.

T'was a fine experience game for our youngins'. The AHL D are holdin up with Thatcher's brilliance. We SHOULD get a top-10 slot..what more can we all beg for?!

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes the reffing wasn't great but we were lucky to have tied the game. A lot of bad defensive plays tonight. People are so upset but we aren't in the race anyways so it really doesn't hurt the team. Does it suck? Yes, of course but thank goodness Demko is back in old form. The score could have been ugly.

We greatly missed Hronek. It’s clear he’s a brilliant player and was a steal of an add by Allvin. Great trade. Stole the Wings best D man. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

We greatly missed Hronek. It’s clear he’s a brilliant player and was a steal of an add by Allvin. Great trade. Stole the Wings best D man. 

Yes. It will be exciting to see what they do with the defense in the offseason and the improvements they are going to make. I think the are doing a pretty good job of identifying players that are on teams that need to be put into better roles than the ones they have currently with their teams. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82