The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, 7PM PST (10PM EST) Saturday April 8, 2023, Rogers Arena ... Tame the Flame Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will The Canucks Make the Playoffs Next Year?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Just1CupB4IDie said:

Amazing deal! Did you take Amtrak? Do you remember how much it was return? I'm thinking of going down for the 4th of July. 

I don't prefer to take the train because it can be super long, and the departing time at 5:45pm, which I have to be the the train station by 5:30pm is too short, especially if the train arrives to Vancouver late. 

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

I may check the Victoria Clipper website to see what is acceptable documentation into Canada. I have been planning on renewing it, just have not got around to it. But, I think my enhanced ID. 

With my last passport, during the last 6 months before it was expiring, I still got into Canada, but they asked more questions and did not like that my passport would not scan. That was about 10 years ago, so things have changed. 

Fine for sea and land not air

https://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/edlfaq.html

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cripplereh said:

Was like 15 years ago and cost 90 bucks us. 

Would have been way more but the driver stopped the count when we went threw customs as he heard what we were doing.

$90 bucks is a great deal! 

• There it is 1