• Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7
    • Kings in 4
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2023 at 02:00 AM

44 minutes ago, Canucks_fo_life said:

Please win Kings!

I want the Oilers and Jets to win and meet in the West Conf Finals ... if possible ... then Jets all the way.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So.

Offseason.

Demko to LA for a 1st in 2024, 2nd in 2023, Brandt Clarke, Byfield, and Matt Villalta?

Vancouver no longer looking to move Demko per Friedman in his 32 Thoughts.  

Kings apparently looking to extend Korpisalo but have agreed to wait till the off-season per LeBrun on Insider Trading.

Edited by mll
  • Cheers 1

13 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Then he's clearly not the best player since he needs to start putting in an acceptable effort in his own zone and stop the diving and tantrums.  I'll take a guy without the character issues over that gutless coward.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when his peers who play against him say he is, it is hard to argue (even players want to give it to someone else after years of the same player getting it)

Give him a top defenceman (Makar) making passes etc and a goalie (Demko even) and it would be 80's Oilers again

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I get that a lot of people hate the Oilers, but are we seriously criticizing Connor McDavid? :huh:

He's the best player in the world and it isn't particularly close....

but but but can he play goal ;)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I get that a lot of people hate the Oilers, but are we seriously criticizing Connor McDavid? :huh:

He's the best player in the world and it isn't particularly close....

Good player but really needs to start playing like a man, stop diving, eliminate the tantrums, and put in an acceptable effort in his own zone.  He hasn't shown any sign that he's prepared to do any of this.

• Wat 1

11 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Good player but really needs to start playing like a man, stop diving, eliminate the tantrums, and put in an acceptable effort in his own zone.  He hasn't shown any sign that he's prepared to do any of this.

No, you're saying he's a disgrace to the league when nearly every player in the league believes he's the best player by a wide margin.  Maybe you should just accept that hockey has moved on from your dinosaur ways.

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Absolute rubbish.

At least you didn't call him a Nazi, which, I suppose, is something....:rolleyes:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Absolute rubbish.

At least you didn't call him a Nazi, which, I suppose, is something....:rolleyes:

It’s early in the day, he hasn’t taken his “good” meds yet.

Edited by Wise Guy
  • Cheers 1