• Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7
    • Kings in 4
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2023 at 02:00 AM

Vegas goals against 2.79 vs Oilers 3.17 per game; Vegas goals for 3.32 vs Oilers 3.96 per game. Oilers played much better d-side over the last half of the season and then got Ekholm. That guy will take them to the Cup finals. Oilers take this in 6 games. 

26 minutes ago, stanleysteamersmyl said:

Canucks should have traded for the big, tough 6'3" Russian, Klim Kostin.  He scored two goals, one assist on Saturday. 

Damn, came here to post that exact same opinion Stanley..

I’m sure they’ll try to keep him,  he is RFA , but his numbers, with the right opportunity could pop a lid next season.

I think watching and understanding what K Hollands needs are next season, might free him up..  

Otherwise , perhaps Kostin (24?) stays and the Oilers move Draistyl ( 27- Modified Clauses for 2 more seasons) to re-up their drafting power before they resign him.

Still think the Oilers need a Goalie.

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/crime/edmonton-police-shoot-stabbing-suspect-outside-oilers-watch-party-asirt-investigating

Why do idiots have to show up at sporting events? I know people here attribute the riots in Van to Canuck fans, but we should NOT associate asshats as anything but criminals and/or juvenile delinquents. Sad when people can't behave like civilized human beings and just enjoy the moment(s) rather than wreck them for everyone.

1 hour ago, stanleysteamersmyl said:

Canucks should have traded for the big, tough 6'3" Russian, Klim Kostin.  He scored two goals, one assist on Saturday. 

As much as it pains to do so, I think you have to give Holland a ton of credit for his work at the TDL...

He unloads Tyson Barrie and the PP actually gets better....the guy who replaces TB becomes the team's steadiest defender and Kostin does what he did last night...

What makes it even better for Oilers fans in the fact that noted Flames cheerleader, Craig Button ripped Holland for acquiring Ekholm instead of Jacob Chychrun....:lol:

• Cheers 1