• Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7
    • Kings in 4
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2023 at 02:00 AM

Wearin’ my Edler jersey. 

Didn’t really know who I’d be cheering for…until that 1st goal. 

Sadly, I don’t think Alex is going to win the SCup with LA,…but in my heart, I was not exited seeing those  Oilers score, either. I know these  fans really want it,…but sorry - your cupboard is full. 

Edited by viking mama
  • Cheers 1

Just now, rekker said:

Our whole family plays hockey and we were all yelling for one of those three D to hit Mcd. He's just that fast and elusive and shifty. He's so difficult to defend. 

Well considering it's a minor penalty for skating on the same ice surface as him it's never going to be easy.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • There it is 1

1 minute ago, rekker said:

Our whole family plays hockey and we were all yelling for one of those three D to hit Mcd. He's just that fast and elusive and shifty. He's so difficult to defend. 

Yup, McWiner Baby is great with the puck, the time to get him is away from the puck. Bobby Clark him. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rekker said:

Me & my brother were just talking about how he shifts his body well skating to build power & avoid contact.

You just can't stop him.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Bouchard should be getting a double minor there.  Make that pylon pay.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Yup, McWiner Baby is great with the puck, the time to get him is away from the puck. Bobby Clark him. 

That’s it, I’m rooting for the Oilers just because I know how much it’ll piss the two of you off.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

McJesus on fire so far.  Good.  Pulling for the Coil - can’t stand the kings. 

Kings won’t win the Cup - but maybe, just maybe, in this 1st round, they can surprise & snuff-out these Oilers.

Spoil the Oil! 

(More play-off cash for Edler, he may not  be having many more play-off series left in those skates). 

I’m cheering for Carolina & the ‘Peg for personal reasons. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, viking mama said:

Kings won’t win the Cup - but maybe, just maybe, in this 1st round, they can surprise & snuff-out these Oilers.

Spoil the Oil! 

(More play-off cash for Edler, he may not  be having many more play-off series left in those skates). 

I’m cheering for Carolina & the ‘Peg for personal reasons. 

Fair enough!

I used to hate the Oilers but somewhere along the way I just stopped caring. They kind of remind me of the Canucks the way they’re building their team on the fly around a few elite pieces - maybe that’s why. 

Never liked the Kings, though.  And people bopping about their “rebuild” and stuff just grinds my gears. Hope they flop.

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

Fair enough!

I used to hate the Oilers but somewhere along the way I just stopped caring. They kind of remind me of the Canucks the way they’re building their team on the fly around a few elite pieces - maybe that’s why. 

Never liked the Kings, though.  And people bopping about their “rebuild” and stuff just grinds my gears. Hope they flop.

I simply can't think of a single Oiler who deserves any respect whatsoever.  Gutless team in a barren hellhole of a city.

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1