The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Panthers win series 4-1

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2023 at 11:00 PM

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

Nope....

...and it wasn't a case of betting on a favorite...it was people who thought Florida couldn't beat Toronto...

I wanted the chances maximized, but realistically every team has a very good chance of beating Toronto with the way they play. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, LunarPoetry said:

I was listening to the Jeff Marek show after game 1...I actually find him to be decent and fairly tolerable. But the way they were talking was nutso - it was as if the Leafs had won something major. All the talk was Dubas is a genius, deserves a massive raise and can basically name his price and destination with full autonomy etc. I'm sorry, but I watched the series against the Lightning and they were not the better team at all, and the Lightning were depleted and a shell of their former selves. It really emphasized the Leafs media hype machine and bias to me

It's rampant everywhere and It's mostly why I cheer against the Leafs. Dubas is easily the most overrated GM out there. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1