The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Panthers win series 4-1

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2023 at 11:00 PM

5 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

The play was blown down BECAUSE they thought it was a goal 

No. The call on the ice was no goal. Then it was reviewed. There was not enough evidence to overturn the call on the ice. Ergo, not definitive, so no goal.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Bob had no clue where tf it was 

Neither did anyone else and there is zero proof it crossed the line and not enough to over turn the no goal call on the ice. 

Stop being a blind homer. 

1 minute ago, Curmudgeon said:

No. The call on the ice was no goal. Then it was reviewed. There was not enough evidence to overturn the call on the ice. Ergo, not definitive, so no goal.

Plus, the whistle had blown prior to seeing the puck cross the line. 

2 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

It's a technicality about the whistle. There was no doubt that the puck was in. I can screen shot it for you if want

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Apricot said:

Waaaaay more than just one, maybe 3 would do. One goal is way too close. Leafs are coming all out in the third, I'm kinda scared

Panthers survived the push, gotta think they'll be pushing hard to win the series in the third too 

Just now, MaxVerstappen33 said:

It's a technicality about the whistle. There was no doubt that the puck was in. I can screen shot it for you if want

The puck crossed the line after the play was dead and Bob got up, only time you can see the puck cross the line.

• Cheers 3

22 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

They will with ease. Not sure what you're worried about. Panthers need to pace themselves and get ready for the next series.

Stranger things have happened. We're making fun of the leafs, but the games have been close. That was evident last game and this game if it's as close as the scoreboard indicates. I wouldn't take anything lightly.