The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023 Canucks Development Camp

The original post by-Vintage Canuck of the 40 man roster does not load but throws an error even now. Might be an issue on my end with the ad blocker I have on here. Currently on this URL over 228 ads have been blocked. Really nice to have in both FB and YouTube but can be an issue with sights like TSN.

Edited by Kootenay Gold

16 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

The original post by-Vintage Canuck of the 40 man roster does not load but throws an error even now. Might be an issue on my end with the ad blocker I have on here. Currently on this URL over 228 ads have been blocked. Really nice to have in both FB and YouTube but can be an issue with sights like TSN.

Maybe try clearing your cache or browser history and try again. It seems fine from my end.

• Like 1

Interesting note from Chris Faber today:

"One final note. It was a full house at the rink today. The viewing area was full of fans and almost all of the management staff was in attendance. Today, we saw head coach Rick Tocchet and owner Francesco Aquilini in attendance as well".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • There it is 1

2 hours ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Looks like we have to sign in to twitter to see a lot of posts now. Not about to do that. Not a fan of that garbage site.

Video's play. Text and photo's throw an error.

Works fine for me